Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back from Vegas

Ahhhh we're finally home from our Vegas getaway and I'm so glad to be home.  Don't get me wrong, we had so much fun in Vegas, we stayed at the amazing The Signature at MGM and were pampered from the moment we drove up.  The bathroom in the suite was seriously bigger than my kitchen.  I thought I had ordered a small portable travel crib to be brought up to the room so we didn't have to schlep ours around and instead they wheeled in a beautiful full size crib complete with bedding and a bumper pad.  I was impressed.  We had an awesome week, the weather was great, it hovered right around 100 so it wasn't too bad at all.  Emma loves Vegas, every time we headed back to the room she would try to climb out of her stroller and run down the hall way to the elevator.  She just wanted to see everything and everyone.  As soon as I can find my camera I'll upload some pics. 

2 comments:

Mark said...

I thought "what happens in Vegas, stays there"? But I guess you're about to spill the beans!
I'm glad that you had a great time. m.

Krystal said...

Sounds like you all had fun, can't wait to see the pics!