Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thank you

I just wanted to say a quick Thank You!!! to those of you that posted such amazing upbeat comments the last few months.  I know I'm a little late with this but I was looking through my blog comments tonight and I realized that you are all amazing! I appreciate having all of you as "friends".  Ash sometimes rolls her eyes at me when I start to talking about my "friends" I'll say things like oh my gosh, you know Mike and Tony (just an example) they have the cutest pics of Zoey up today and she's like ummm who and who and I have you explain you know the cute guys in WA (at least in my world that's where ya'll live) same goes with many many of you.  So anyways, thank you for being you and following along with my life.

2 comments:

braejuma said...

omg...thats funny because my husband does the same thing lol except my "friends" are on the surrogacy forum I am on and he finally now knows who is who, and my journey is over LOL. But there are two people in particular that I actually talk to/text and he now knows who they are and where they are from lol

Anonymous said...

I love your BLOG! And so I am presenting you with the LIEBSTER AWARD!

Check this out to find out what that means:
http://www2babydaddies.blogspot.com/2012/01/and-winner-is-meeee-i-mean-us-yeah-us.html

I missed you guys!