Saturday, February 11, 2012

Gag order is partially lifted

Ok so this is partially good news partially who knows for real news.

This morning my amazing Ash tinkled on another stick, on that stick was the slightest and I do mean slightest 2nd pink line. Sunday will be 2 weeks since the first insem so we still could be just a few days early ya know! All in all Ashley's period is approx 4 days late TMI here (she ovulates really late so it's really only a little more than a week after insem that she should start her period) so Ash says she is 100% sure that she is pregnant, she feels it, her body is telling her she is. Me, I need to see that bright ass second line. I need it to pop up and slap my eyes out. We bought 3 more tests today. None of them mamby pamby pink tests that don't show up very well, we bought the blue dye kind.  I don't know if it's a fact but every surro says you need the blue ones to see a positive early. So that's where we're at on the baby front.

Next front......... With everything that has happened in Washington recently regarding same sex marriage and all..... If it is all set and ready Ash and I will get married in Washington in June. We are going to Oregon for my daughters graduation and we had planned on spending 10 days in the area, checking out Seattle and Thor's well and everything in between. So now.... I'm trying to pull together a quick beach wedding (pending Washington getting it together by then) in a matter of months. Hopefully I can pull it off from 800 miles away.

7 comments:

Jeni said...

This is all fantastic news!

Congrats all around!

Doug and Bill said...

So cool. Hoping it keeps getting better al the way around!

Carla said...

awesome news all around!

Babydreams2011 said...

Well don't you know how to lift a gag order! CONGRATS! Amazing news to see first thing in the AM! :)

Jeff and Kevin said...

Hurray for two lines!!!
This is great news. And a summer wedding in Washington sounds awesome. Cheers to one more state legalizing equal marriage rights!
K

braejuma said...

Yay!!!! Congrats on the pink line! And on the prospect of getting married! Thats awesome!! Hey, if your heading up to Seattle...you should go another 2 hours north and come see me in BC! LOL We could have fun!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you both! STICKY VIBES AND BABY DUST!!! Tony and I will be getting married here in June too... unless it goes to referendum then it will be in November!!!