Monday, November 3, 2008

The Waiting Game

We're playing the waiting game...... This is the time that drives me insane...... Is she? Isn't she? Every little thing she says or does I scrutinize. Oh you're really tired, maybe that's a sign you're pregnant, your boobs are sore, oh dear you must be pregnant..... We do this to each other every time we try to get pregnant. We've scoured every source for early signs of pregnancy and found that well, they are almost the same as signs your period is coming. 2 weeks is a long time to wait, I just wish we could know right away. It's 2 weeks of working ourselves up and heartache for a week or so after the test comes back negative. I want that elated feeling of oh my gosh it's positive. We had that once, it was the most amazing moment. We were working in Nevada, we bought the test, and went straight into the bathroom at the grocery store we waited the required 3 minutes and there it was a plus sign. We were so happy. We called A's mom and told her, I told a good friend, we had plans to make. Then a week later, cramping and bleeding and no more pregnancy. It was devastating.

No comments: