Monday, November 22, 2010

Talk about some mood swings.....

Holy hell I miss my son, I've been really doing good at getting along not breaking down at every sappy commercial until tonight.  I had pushed the holidays so far out of my mind that I think none of it felt real until tonight when I ordered my first Christmas present and now the tears won't stop flowing.  This isn't even the first Christmas or Thanksgiving without my son but it's the first that he'll be halfway across the world without his wife, without his family. My daughter in law amazes me, she is strong and mature beyond her years.  I can't imagine her being there without him to protect her and take care of her and she can't imagine being away from there where "they" live where "they" started a home and life.  I'm so proud of her for keeping it all together.  If you're reading this my C.L.W. I love you and thank you for taking such good care of my baby boy. 

No comments: