Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February Art Journal Calendar

At the beginning of the year I started following Katherine over at http://thekathrynwheel.blogspot.com/ and committed to doing an Art Journal calendar every month. This is my February Art Journal Calendar.  I used distress inks and watercolors. It's pretty rough but it's a start.  I really enjoy art journaling, and try to do a page every evening when everyone else here is asleep.  It's a way that I can get my feelings outta my head and onto paper and it's been a great stress reliever. 

3 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Oooooh Looking good! So glad you are enjoying art journaling and you're right - it's a great stress reliever! Well done for keeping up with the challenge so far :-)

Juls said...

so gorgeous!!!! Loving the lime green hearts!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

What fantastic pages. S x