Monday, March 28, 2011

It's already started

Oh dear lord somebody please help me! It's started already! I prayed that this pregnancy would be different than with Emma, I prayed that Ash wouldn't have a touch of morning sickness, I prayed that I would be able to cook, in the house, for the next few months, but it's as if history is repeating itself! Ash hasn't eaten much of anything since Friday. Every time i make dinner the smells make her sick. No matter what I'm cooking it makes her sick to smell anything coming out of the kitchen.  I have a feeling I'll be grilling outside for the next few months, now if only the weather would cooperate!

My daughter went back to Oregon on Sunday.  I hate when she goes home. The house seems so empty. Emma was looking for her today, it was sad. We had a great week though.  We didn't do much other than the dress shopping but it's amazing just having her here in the same house. I love cooking for her and waking her up in the morning. It's the simple things that I miss so much.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Oh boy, I know that feeling all too well. I'm going thru it right now. Not. Fun. :-( Maybe she can get some zofran? It helps me a lot. I still get queasy sometimes, but not near as bad and I can at least eat a little bit. I hope it gets better soon!

Mark said...

I could never be pregnant. Well, for one, the obvious. Second, smells put me over the edge as it is. I hope you all make it through. Take care, m.
p.s. My word verification is Marge. I just think that's funny. m.

Ron said...

After reading this I am SO GLAD I am a man. We men aren't strong enough for this! God bless you, I couldn't it.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya - Fern is having some major nausea herself!

Unknown said...

I've never had kids, so I can't imagine what Ash is going through! Hang tough, guys...