Wednesday, March 9, 2011

POAS x2

Today is 7dp5d transfer, Ash's beta is scheduled for first thing Friday morning and today we tried 2 different pregnancy tests :D Yes, just in case the first one didn't pick up early enough I needed two! Both show very very faint positives.  The faint positive lines showed up immediately so I'm thinking we may have a chance here.  God, please let us have a chance! I know if she's not Ash will feel like it was her fault and after so many negative tests to have our own I can't bear to see that heartbreak in her eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Yes, I didn't get to comment yesterday but I'm so glad you tested again - that was too early. This is fabulous - a positive is a positive! It worked!

Jeff and Kevin said...

Wow!
Great news :)
K