Tuesday, March 8, 2011

POAS

I know we're still a little early for taking a home pregnancy test but we did this morning which is 6days post 5 day transfer and it is negative. From what I have read, in most cases a home pregnancy test should be able to pick up a positive around today.  I'm hoping hoping hoping that Ashley's body is just not producing mass quantities of hcg yet. I forgot how bad it hurts to see that negative test and even though this isn't our baby my heart is breaking for our IF's, and for Ashley who I know will feel like she did something wrong or is to blame somehow.  I don't know if we will keep testing until the beta on Friday or if we will just wait for the official number from the clinic. 

2 comments:

Mark said...

Sending positive thoughts your way. Right now!
Your Friend, m.

paradykes said...

Thank you Mark, on second look at the test, there may be a very very faint positive line but we're still considering it a negative until we either test again or go for our beta.